Elmo Visual Presenter TT02s Δ
The 5.2X optical zoom captures crisp and detailed images. Get even closer in combination with the 8.0X digital zoom to enlarge minute features up to 41.6X. What’s more, the Auto Focus function ensures that the details of objects on the TT-O2s’ 11" x 17" shooting area remain sharp. The TT-O2s’ camera automatically adjusts to changing levels of room brightness. Used together, the camera and the auxiliary LED lamp ensure easy to- view presentations, even in darkened rooms. Easily switch to a PC image display or project images to any standard monitor or projector for greater presentation flexibility.
- Comes with Image Mate software – easily monitor, capture, edit and save any image on your PC
- Monitor the image on a PC screen via USB 2.0 connection.
- Use your mouse for zoom, focus and iris control, then capture the image.
- Annotation tools let you draw lines (freehand or straight) or boxes in a variety of colors on the captured image.
- Split Screen gives you a platform for comparing live video to stored images — side by side for greater visual impact.
Aversion CP300 Document Camera Δ
This mighty teaching tool features a 3.2 Mega pixel camera, exclusive 2X AVerZoom and 8X digital zoom (16X total zoom), pan capability, and instant Auto Focus that delivers clear images in a second with one touch. The Patented Laser Guide projected from the camera down to a table enables users to placedocuments or objects easily. exclusive features include Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Split Screen for comparing live and captured images simultaneously. Whether displaying documents, 3D objects or physical demonstrations, the AVerVision CP300 helps you present more effectively in an interactive environment.
- 16X digital zoom (2X AVerZoom and 8X digital zoom) and Pan function
- Auto Focus and Auto Image to tune up image quality
- Continuous Capture to record instrutional steps for review and sharing
- Teacher's favorite - AVerPresenter (AVerBox and AVerVisor) to focus pupils' attentions
- Interactive AVerVision software with redesigned Annotation tool, Vidoe & Audio recording, and Networking
Elmo Visual Presenter HV110U Δ
This unit Weighs only 4.2lbs and folds up when not in use (to A4 size). Features a built-in 850,000 pixels progressive scan CCD camera, with 2X mechanical zoom function, plus up to 4X digital zoom function. Hands-free focus means you can interact with your students and let the HV110U do all the work. Analog RGB input and output terminals allow for instant changeover to PC screen with the touch of a button.
SD Memory card ready: You can store images directly to the SD card. (Only image files saved to the HV-110u's SD card or coverted using the supplied conversion software are viewable through the HV-110u)