Audio Technica 2110 True Diversity wireless w/Countryman E6 headset Δ
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible—for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
AT808G Sub-cardioid Dynamic Console Microphone Δ
Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone, the AT808G features a versatile gooseneck design that allows for unlimited positioning. Its custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent clarity in environments with excessive ambient noise.
The mic’s subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the speakers voice.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.2" (412.7 mm)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Sennheiser K6 Module and ME 66 Back-Electret Microphone Head Δ
The K6 powering module is the heart of this Sennheiser professional modular microphone system and can be powered either by its internal ‘AA’ size 1.5 V battery or by 12 – 48 V phantom power. The K6 can be combined with different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. Matt black, anodised scratch-resistant finish.
- Switchable bass roll-off filter protects against rumble, handling, pop and wind noise
- On/off switch with battery test
- High output, low noise
- Transformerless balanced output on 3-pin XLR connector
- Delivery includes: 1 K6 powering module
- 1 MZQ 200 microphone clamp
- 1 AA battery
- 1 protective carrying case
Sennheiser ME66 shotgun mic Δ
The ME 66 is a shot gun microphone head designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. It makes an excellent church choir mic. Discriminates against sound not emanating from the main pick-up direction. Matt black, anodised, scratch resistant finish.
- Super-cardioid/lobar pick-up pattern
- Highly directional
- Low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Wide frequency response
- Delivery includes: 1 ME 66
Sennheiser epack ΔThe new Sennheiser epack contains everything singers need to give an impressive performance on stage. As well as a professional evolution vocal microphone, this pack comprises a high-quality K&M microphone stand, a five-metre XLR cable, a microphone clip and a pouch for the microphone. epacks come with three different microphones from the successful evolution 800 range – the e 835, e 835 S or e 840 – which are tailor-made to the various requirements of performing live.
- robust and easy to operate
- practically indestructible metal bodies
- cardioid microphones
- shock-mounted capsule to minimise handling noise
- high feedback rejection
- available as an e 835 'S' with a low-noise on-off switch
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone Δ
The Shure SM58® unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement,
and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical
filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille to withstand rough handling.
Shure SLX Wireless Systems Δ
This smart, hard-working Wireless Sound package is the perfect install if you required quick set up. Shure's rugged SLX® UHF Wireless System features auto frequency scan with transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and legendary Shure quality.
K & M 210/6 microphone stand Δ
Zinc die-cast base with long folding legs.
Special height-adjustment mechanism.
Wt: 3.0 kg, H: 925/1630 mm, BL: 805 mm.